Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Found At The Thrift Store" Is a new section in which I'll show you exactly that..what I found at the second hand store! There really isn't anything else to do in town except to go out and see what good deals you can find. I'm so happy I finally listened to my family and went to the stores with them because I usually hate shopping but now I'm obsessed!

Here's what I have found lately:

1. Egyptian Inspired Earrings - $0.49
2. Tribal Jacket - $5.99
3. Leaf Shaped Earrings - $1.40
4. Le Pliage LongChamp Handbag - $0.99
5. Impo Black Loafers - $4.99
6. Etienne Aigner Genuine Leather Bag - $1.40

3 Response to "Found At The Thrift Store: Part I"

  1. I love your tumblr! And now I love your blogspot. haha. I used to have that exact bag, but mine was missing the strap and was in terrible condition, yours looks beautiful!

  2. Italia says:

    Thank you so much Julia (you can't imagine how much I love your name!). Your tumblr and Blogspot are absolutely amzing, i'm so flattered that you like mine!

    <3 <3 <3

    p.s.
    i'll keep on the look out for a similar bag for you next time I go thrifiting!

  3. Unknown says:

    Wow, lucky you!! These pieces look fabulous!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

Post a Comment