I think it's funny how all of the sudden you start missing people, places, things, feelings...and you really don't have any idea why. I think right now I miss having really good conversations with people, conversations about the good things in life like movies and super heroes and future career plans and work and high school and things like that. I miss the feeling of everything being carefree, easy, and simple. I miss feeling smart. I miss my hometown, my family, the food, many things. I miss you, him, her, them, and us.

1 Response to "Tisk, Tisk"

  1. I think that for the most part we are all sadists; we love the exquisite pain ... its the only rational i can find as to why our minds torments us so. Still though, its all very human and the memory of the things you loved is better than to have never had it at all.

Post a Comment